The Institutional Effectiveness Coordinating Council (IECC) meets twice per semester to:
- Make recommendations to District Consultation Council on policies, planning and other matters related to accreditation and mandated reporting
- Review and discuss implementation of policies related to research, accreditation and MIS reporting
- Coordinate practices as needed related to research, accreditation and MIS reporting
- Collaborate on the analysis and interpretation of data
- Prepare an annual progress report to describe progress in achieving the objectives in the District-wide Strategic Plan
Click here to view IECC's agendas and minutes.