The Mindful Growth Initiative at Fullerton College fosters contemplative practices and growth opportunities to develop equity, student success, individual well-being, and community.
Mindfulness encourages us to develop:
- FOCUSED ATTENTION to direct our awareness with intentionality and curiosity to our present-moment experience
- NONJUDGMENTAL ACCEPTANCE of our unfolding experiences, mind and body
- COMPASSION AND KINDNESS toward ourselves and our world
The Mindfulness Program at Fullerton College invites you to participate in the following events:
- Mindful Mondays (drop-in mindfulness practice) - 12-12:30 p.m. every Monday
- Thoughtful Thursdays (drop-in mindfulness practice) - 5-5:30 p.m. every Thursday
- Mindfulness Workshops (introductory 1.5 hour workshops for students) - Tuesday, 3/02, 2-3:30 p.m. & 4/19 3-4:30 p.m.
- Mindfulness Student Club: Wednesday, 3/3, 3-4 p.m.
- Mindfulness & Compassion Canvas Workshops (self-paced, single module, free Canvas workshops) - https://mindfulgrowth.fullcoll.edu/canvas-workshops-free/
For more information and to register for these events, visit: https://mindfulgrowth.fullcoll.edu/mindfulness/practice-groups/, Instagram @mindfulgrowthfc