The District Facilities Planning & Construction (FP&C) Department coordinates activities for District-wide facilities planning, renovation and construction functions, as well as oversees the Maintenance & Operations activities for the Anaheim Campus, which includes the School of Continuing Education.
Main functions of the District Facilities Planning & Construction Department include:
- Assuring facilities compliance with legal and contractual requirements and District policies and objectives
- Preparing required plans and managing compliance reporting with Federal, State, and local health and safety agencies
- Developing and monitoring the District energy conservation plan
- Establishing specifications for the bidding process for major and minor construction or repair projects
- Evaluating bids with appropriate District staff and preparing recommendations for Board consideration
- Assisting in the preparation and processing of contract documents
- Providing construction oversight and inspection of work in progress and completed work
- FP&C also submits claims and monitors fiscal expenditures and fund transfers with regard to construction and their State funding resources to ensure compliance with District-mandated accounting policies and procedures, State criteria, and all other applicable State and Federal agencies.
Facilities Planning & Construction serves Fullerton College, Cypress College, and the Anaheim Campus, including the School of Continuing Education.
Information for Public Review: