When interested in purchasing items:
- Request a quote from the vendor.
- Create a requisition in Banner and submit the quote to the appropriate Buyer in the Purchasing Department.
- The Buyer will create a Purchase Order.
- The item(s) will be shipped to you, and the invoice will be mailed to the Accounts Payable department.
- When you receive the invoice from Accounts Payable:
- Sign and date the invoice
- Write the PO number on the invoice
- Write “Ok to pay” on the invoice
- Submit the signed invoice to the appropriate technician in the Accounts Payable department
- A check will be created and mailed to the vendor’s address listed on the Purchase Order
*The Accounts Payable Department does not create checks during the last week of the month.