Salary Schedules
Union Contracts



Unlawful Discrimination and Sexual Harassment

Unlawful Discrimination – It is the policy of the North Orange County Community College District (NOCCCD) to provide an educational, employment, and business environment in which no person shall be unlawfully subject to discrimination or sexual harassment; nor unlawfully denied full and equal access to the benefits of any program or activity of the District.

Board Policy BP3430 – Unlawful Discrimination

Administrative Procedures AP3430 – Unlawful Discrimination

Sexual Harassment – It is the policy of the NOCCCD to provide an educational, employment, and business environment free from sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct or communications constituting sexual harassment as defined and otherwise prohibited by state and federal statutes.

How to File a Complaint

A complaint can be submitted by telephone, in writing, or in person by contacting the Office of Equity and Diversity or the Director of Human Resources.  After a complaint is filed the District will make efforts to informally resolve the complainant’s concerns; this applies whether or not they have filed a formal complaint.

A formal complaint is a written and signed statement meeting the requirements of section 59328 of Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations as provided in section 4.0 of Board Administrative Procedures (AP3430). A formal complaint requires that the complainant submit the complaint using the Unlawful Discrimination Complaint Form.

Contact Information:

*  Director, Equity and Diversity

     (714) 992-7720

     Cindy Vyskocil


*  Director, DSPS (Cypress College)

     (714) 484-7104

     Kim Bartlett


*  District Director, Human Resources

     (714) 808-4818

     Steve Duncan


District Human Resources Office

1830 W. Romneya Drive, 9th Floor

Anaheim, CA  92801 

Confidential Employment Hotline

(714) 808-4838

California Community Colleges, Chancellor’s Office



  1. You need not participate in an informal resolution if you do not desire to do so;

  2. You have the right to file a formal complaint as described in Section 4.0 of AP3430;

  3. Community college students may also file an unlawful discrimination complaint with the Office for Civil Rights of the U.S. Department of Education (OCR).

  4. A community college district employee may also file his or her employment-related complaint with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) (http://www.eeoc.gov/) and/or the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH). (http://www.dfeh.ca.gov/default.asp) 1-800-884-1684;

  5. If you choose to handle your complaint through an informal resolution, it does not extend the time limitations for filing a formal complaint.

It is unlawful to knowingly file a false complaint.

NOCCCD Office of Human Resources, Revised: December 2005